[Libs-Or] bulk book source

Adrienne Doman Calkins DomanCalkinsA at SherwoodOregon.gov
Tue Oct 10 09:42:10 PDT 2023

We find the best prices for bulk books via Book Outlet and Book Depot. We use them for our summer reading and adult summer reading book giveaways. Stock does change quickly, so don’t let your cart sit for long and expect it to be unchanged.

Adrienne Doman Calkins (she/her/hers)
Library Manager, Sherwood Public Library
22560 SW Pine Street, Sherwood, OR 97140
503-625-4272  |  domancalkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov<mailto:domancalkinsa at sherwoodoregon.gov>
www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov/library>  |  Monthly e-newsletter<https://www.libraryaware.com/1690/Subscribers/Subscribe?showonlynewsletterlists=true>
A member library of Washington County Cooperative Library Services

From: Libs-Or <libs-or-bounces at omls.oregon.gov> On Behalf Of BJ Toewe via Libs-Or
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 4:09 PM
Cc: LIBS-OR <LIBS-OR at omls.oregon.gov>
Subject: Re: [Libs-Or] bulk book source

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open attachments unless you are expecting this email and/or know the content is safe.

If you're looking for children's books, Scholastic Literacy Partnerships is a program run by this publisher with reasonably priced new books that will be used to give away to kids and teens. I don't know if there is enough time to have them shipped but it might be worth contacting them.
https://teacher.scholastic.com/products/literacypartnerships/index.html<https://teacher.scholastic.com/products/literacypartnerships/index.html>

BJ Toewe