[Libs-Or] [EXTERNAL] Challenging Fatphobia In Libraries Survey

Kathleen Veldhuisen kathleen.veldhuisen at chemeketa.edu
Thu Oct 12 13:56:21 PDT 2023

Hi, Hanna.

The OLA Hotline is the newsletter of the Oregon Library Association
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/cd805f44-3842-4607-ae12-1fb640ee0ac3/1>,
and is published on the 1st and 15th of each month. You can send items to
contribute to the Hotline  to olahotline at olaweb.org
<http://ola.memberclicks.net/message2/link/cd805f44-3842-4607-ae12-1fb640ee0ac3/2>
.

Best regards,

Kathleen

Kathleen Veldhuisen, Reference Librarian, she/her/hers

Chemeketa Community College Library

4000 Lancaster Drive Northeast, Salem, OR 97305

503.399.5203; kathleen.veldhuisen at chemeketa.edu