[Libs-Or] Rescheduled: Fostering Good Patron Behavior: A Framework for Staff Training

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Wed Oct 25 08:07:18 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Holly is out sick today and is not going to be able to present her Zoom session, "Fostering Good Patron Behavior: A Framework for Staff Training" tomorrow. However, it has already been rescheduled for December 12, 11:00a - 12:00p. Save the date and stay tuned for a new Zoom link!

In the meantime, one of the resources Holly wanted to share during her presentation is an upcoming event with Library 2.0,  about creating belonging and connection in the library. That session is on November 9th and is free. More information is available from: https://www.library20.com/edi20

Thanks for your patience and understanding - she's looking forward to presenting next month!

Cheers,
Darci Hanning, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Public Library Consultant / CE Coordinator
Continuing Education Resources: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/conted

State Library of Oregon | Library Support and Development Services
971-375-3491 | darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:darci.hanning at slo.oregon.gov> | www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow @StateLibraryOR: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>