[Libs-Or] Oregon Reads 2009 - Any extra copies of Stubborn Twig?

Kimberly Willson willsons at pdx.edu
Mon Sep 11 14:47:15 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

I am the librarian liaison for the Freshman Inquiry course for the PSU
students at the Coffee Creek Correctional Facility. During winter term
2024, they will study the Japanese-American internment during WWII.

This is just a wild request to see if any of you have extra copies of the
Oregon Reads 2009 book, S*tubborn Twig, * by Lauren Kessler. If by chance
you have any extra copies (after all these years), please let me know. We
would appreciate your donation to this important HEP program.

All the best,
Kim

Kimberly Willson-St. Clair, MA, MS
Assistant Professor / University Studies Librarian

pronouns - she / her

Portland State University Library
1875 SW Park Avenue
Portland, OR 97201