[Libs-Or] State Library position posting: Comms Analyst

CORNELISEN Wendy * SLO Wendy.CORNELISEN at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Sep 19 17:41:16 PDT 2023

The State Library is hiring a Communications & Operations Analyst. This role reports directly to the State Librarian and works collaboratively with the leadership team to develop, maintain, and evaluate the agency's communication processes, its policies and standards. This position oversees our social media accounts and newsletter, as well as providing technical and analytical support for the agency. As of next month, our current Communications Analyst, Sadie Verville, is continuing her public service career at another state agency.

The minimum qualifications are a bachelor's degree demonstrating the capacity for the knowledge & skills,  or any combination of experience or education equivalent to three years technical-level experience that typically supports the knowledge and skill requirements listed for the classification. Preferred candidates will have demonstrated experience engaging audiences on a variety of topics and digital platforms to support public awareness campaigns, with content that communicates an agency's programs and priorities in a compelling way.

Learn more and apply for this opportunity at this link: https://oregon.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/SOR_External_Career_Site/job/Salem--OSL--State-Library/Communications---Operations-Analyst--Operations---Policy-Analyst-1-_REQ-137504

The position closes October 1st. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Cornelisen (she, her, hers)
State Librarian
State Library of Oregon
wendy.cornelisen at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:wendy.cornelisen at slo.oregon.gov>
Office: 503-378-4367| Mobile 971-375-3992
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
[Title: State Library of Oregon]