[Libs-Or] Seeking an excel or google sheets/forms wizard

Jeremy Skinner jeremy at cplib.net
Mon Apr 1 07:27:38 PDT 2024

Hello all,

I am seeking an excel or google sheets wizard for some help in creating
some summer reading registration and tracking systems. I have cycled
through the handful of industry standards for tracking reading
(beanstack, bookpoints, etc.), and I find them lacking. I have a clear
vision of what I want, I just need someone with the skills to help me
make it happen.

Essentially, what I need is someone who can setup up a google form or
some other online form submission app to authenticate against an excel
dataset for each summer reading participant, which would include their
summer reading participation barcode number (which we would assign when
they sign up). In other words, I would like to scan their barcode in and
have a form popup where we can enter their reading progress on an
ongoing basis.

There is a lot more to this that I can answer off of the forum.

If you think you have a solution, or would like to help with a solution,
I am willing to compensate you for your time and expertise.

Please contact me.

Thank you,
Jeremy Skinner
Curry Public Library