[Libs-Or] OLA Conference Registration Deadline Fast Approaching (FRIDAY)!

HANNING Darci C * SLO Darci.HANNING at slo.oregon.gov
Tue Apr 9 06:55:42 PDT 2024

[cid:image002.png at 01DA8A4A.CBCF3BA0]

The deadline for registering is fast approaching! This Friday (April 12) is your last chance to register online so the time to register is now! https://oregonlibconference.org/2024/home/registration/

We welcome you to join your colleagues in lovely Salem, Oregon for four days of workshops, presentations, and networking! The conference theme is All Together Now and we are looking to celebrate all the ways that libraries collaborate through partnerships, resource and information sharing, how libraries are welcoming spaces, and more!

A preview of the registration costs (for ALL the options!) is available in this PDF document:
https://oregonlibconference.org/2024/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2024/02/OLA-Conf-2024-Registration-Costs-Final-rev-2024_02_07.pdf

Conference attendees - you don't want to miss the President's Reception on
Friday night, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
(in Willamette C)

[cid:image001.png at 01DA8A4A.EDEE2070]
Our esteemed OLA President, Ericka Brunson-Rochette, will SING YOUR PRAISES with an 80s-themed Karaoke event that will include photo ops, light snacks, a no-host bar, and fun for everyone. Make plans to sing and laugh with your colleagues and show up for a great time!

Additional highlights of the conference include:

  *   Opportunities for "Dine-Around Town" for dinner
  *   Quiet / Low-sensory Space (throughout the conference)
  *   Social / Arts & Crafts Space (throughout the conference)
  *   Author Fair and Presenters & Performer Fair happening on Wednesday afternoon
  *   Game Night (Thursday)
  *   On your own Salem Art Walk

Be sure to register TODAY if you haven't already! https://oregonlibconference.org/2024/home/registration/

On behalf of the Conference Planning Committee, Darci Hanning