[Libs-Or] Book Repair recommendations

Trott, Sara sara.trott at oregonstate.edu
Thu Apr 18 15:26:30 PDT 2024

Hello all,

I am working on having a book mending session at my library where we will be showing some very basic ways of how people can repair their books at home. We are trying to keep this session to the basics, but would like to be able to refer people to a professional if they have a bigger job then what we can help with. Do any of you have a book repair professional that you would recommend that I can refer our attendees to?

Thank you,
Sara

Sara Trott
Equipment Coordinator
Oregon State University
The Valley Library
LEAD | Library Experience + Access Department
541-737-8219
Library of Things Collection<https://library.oregonstate.edu/library-of-things>