[Libs-Or] Big Tech executives to appear at Senate hearing to defend social media’s impact on teens

Matthew Baiocchi mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org
Thu Feb 1 11:29:15 PST 2024

It's hard to know where to start with all this! Some possible resources:

Alison Macrina does amazing work like this with libraries through the Library Freedom Project: https://libraryfreedom.org/resources/ and always seems down to help and guide.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation also has some good resources and tips on education: https://www.eff.org/issues/privacy

Matthew Baiocchi
REFERENCE LIBRARIAN
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  PO Box 50  |  Lincoln City, OR
P: 541.996.1261  |  E: mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org<mailto:mbaiocchi at lincolncity.org>
W: Driftwoodlib.org | W: LincolnCity.org

ook