[Libs-Or] Lake Oswego Public Library job opportunity

Woodhouse, Anya awoodhouse at ci.oswego.or.us
Tue Feb 6 11:17:33 PST 2024

The City of Lake Oswego Library is presenting an exciting new full-time opportunity within the Circulation division.  The Library is seeking an innovative, enthusiastic individual and demonstrated leader who holds a passion for outreach to serve as our Lead Library Assistant - Outreach Services. Please see the full posting here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/lakeoswego/jobs/4379497/lead-library-assistant-outreach-services?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs and let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to spread the word!

Position: Full-Time, benefited
Wages: $28.79-36.73 / hour
Classification: Lead Library Assistant; job description attached
Application process closes: Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Cheers,

Anya Woodhouse (She/Her)
Circulation Services Manager | Library
City of Lake<http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/> Oswego
PO Box 369 | 706 Fourth Street | Lake Oswego OR 97034
503-675-3996

Respect. Excellence. Trust. Service.

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.