[Libs-Or] May 3, 9-1: Student-Centered Course Material Procurement Models Meeting

Amy Hofer hofera at linnbenton.edu
Wed Feb 28 14:21:44 PST 2024

Hi all, this message is cross-posted. Please share widely!

The current campus store model isn't working for any stakeholder. How can
we proactively get out of our campus store doom loop? Open Oregon
Educational Resources and the Orbis Cascade Alliance invite you to a
virtual half-day meeting to bring together OER champions, librarians, store
managers, business officers, instructors, students, and other relevant
stakeholders in Oregon.

May 3, 9-1 Pacific
More info and registration
<https://openoregon.org/events/event/student-centered-course-material-procurement-models/>
Can’t make it on May 3? Please share your thoughts via our Anonymous
Feedback Form <https://forms.gle/o3QemUKPAyorn5DF8>.

Thanks,
Amy

--
Amy Hofer (she/her)
Statewide Open Education Program Director