[Libs-Or] Good news from Linn-Benton Community College

Margaret Alexander malexan4 at uoregon.edu
Mon Jan 8 11:45:17 PST 2024

Congratulations!  That is wonderful news.
Margaret
Margaret Alexander | Core Systems Librarian (she/hers)
University of Oregon | Libraries
Knight Library | 1501 Kincaid St 97403-1299
541-346-1864 (vm)
malexan4 at uoregon.edu<mailto:malexan4 at uoregon.edu> | uoregon.edu<https://www.uoregon.edu/>
Please note:  I work from home M-F, 8-4:30 PST
[University of Oregon Logo Wordmark]<https://www.uoregon.edu/>