[Libs-Or] New issue of OLA Quarterly is now available!

Melissa Anderson andersm18 at sou.edu
Thu Jan 18 16:05:33 PST 2024

A new issue of the OLA Quarterly is now available: *Marketing and Outreach:
Connecting to Our Communities
<https://journals3.library.oregonstate.edu/olaq>.*
Guest edited by Newport Public Library's Laura Kimberly, the issue explores
how as we continue to shape what our library services look like
post-pandemic, we are also finding a need to connect or reconnect with
communities we serve. In a world transformed by the COVID-19 pandemic,
libraries have emerged as resilient institutions, evolving to meet the
changing needs of their communities. As we navigate the post-pandemic
landscape, libraries are redefining their roles and focusing on marketing
and outreach strategies that connect them more intimately with the diverse
communities they serve. Contributors from both public libraries and
academic libraries share their ideas, observations, and experiences with
successful marketing and outreach initiatives.

--
Dr. Melissa Anderson, PhD, MLIS | pronouns: she, her, hers
<https://inside.sou.edu/qrc/pronouns.html>
andersm18 at sou.edu