[Libs-Or] Rescheduled intellectual freedom committee meeting

Steve Silver stevesilver673 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 11:22:32 PST 2024

Dear Oregon library workers,

I sincerely hope you are all well, warm, and with power as we collectively
recover from the weather events of this past week. To those still
struggling with that recovery, our best thoughts are with you. Let us know
how we can help.

Our intellectual freedom committee (IFC) for January had to be rescheduled
due to scheduling conflicts. The meeting is now scheduled for next *Friday,
Jan 26, from 1-3pm*. As always, anyone is welcome to join the meeting. Zoom
info is below:

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82904236508?pwd=TE13YjAvQ0ppZWVSb2tGYW5GSDFMZz09

Meeting ID: 829 0423 6508

Passcode: 661673