[Libs-Or] #EveryBookItsReader Wikimedia Campaign

Bridges, Laurie laurie.bridges at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 26 12:41:09 PST 2024

📚 Join me on Wednesday, January 31, to learn more about the international #EveryBookItsReader Wikimedia campaign. Every April #EveryBookItsReader encourages participants to contribute content under the hashtag, #EveryBookItsReader. The campaign name is the third law in Ranganathan's five laws of library science.

📺 In this short, 1-hour informational session, you will learn more about the campaign and past activities. The campaign is organized entirely by volunteers, and anyone can organize a local event to promote #books! We will talk about and brainstorm ideas for April 2024!

☑ This informational session will be in English (Portuguese and Spanish coming soon!). Register here: https://oregonstate.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUvfuqgqTosGNZd9KflRpwFfWV5wd-ba_my