[Libs-Or] Seed Library Census

Lisa Power lisap at wccls.org
Tue Jan 30 11:04:52 PST 2024

Hello,

Does your library have a seed library?  If you have not registered your seed library with the Seed Library Network, I'd like to invite you to do so now by participating the Global Seed Library Census.  Please see the information in the email below.  Feel free to email me with any questions you may have.

Visit The Seed Library Network<http://seedlibraries.weebly.com/>  and sign up for their newsletter to keep up with all the happenings!

Lisa Power
Library Assistant - Seed Library Coordinator
Banks Public Library
503-324-1382
lisap at wccls.org<mailto:lisap at wccls.org>
www.cityofbanks.org/banksseedlibrary<http://www.cityofbanks.org/banksseedlibrary>

Dear Seed Librarian,

We are excited to create the Seed Library Map!

I am a volunteer with the Seed Library Network and we are replacing the Seed Library List that we started in 2011 with a map. At some point, you filled in a form indicating you were interested in opening a seed library, or you were sent this email by someone who believes you are affiliated with a seed library.

We want to get your seed library on the map, and are starting from scratch with a new seed library census. To fill in the census survey click http://bit.ly/seedcensus. It is also found on the "Map" tab at SeedLibraries.net<http://seedlibraries.weebly.com/map.html>. The census survey takes 10-15 minutes. If you have multiple branches, each individual branch should complete the census survey. If your library never opened or is closed, no action is needed.

The survey form can be edited, so you may return to add a photo at a later time. Only Gmail hosted accounts can add photos.

Please help us include all seed libraries by sharing this census survey with other seed libraries you know! Many hands make for light work. Thank you for the work you do in your community to make seeds available!

Kind regards,

Lisa Power

Seed Library Network Volunteer