[Libs-Or] Microfilm/Microfiche Digitization

WILLIAMS Timothy twilliams at springfield-or.gov
Tue Jan 30 14:45:15 PST 2024

Hello Everyone,

We've had a question from our Department of Public Works about what companies would be good place to have their rolls of microfilm and microfiche converted to a digital format. They typically use the machine in our library, but it's old and they don't like the quality of the printing. We had a quote from "Convert my Microfilm" back in 2013 for our local newspaper, but I was wondering if anyone had a more recent experience either with this company or another one that they would recommend.

Thanks so much for the info,

Tim Williams
Adult Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th St.
Springfield, OR 97477
(541) 726-2239

Please contact me if you need any of this communication in a different format, and I'll do my best to get you what you need.  For more information please see the City's accessibility page<http://www.springfield-or.gov/accessibility.html>.

[SPL Logo Sq. + tag - Color at 2x]
wheremindsgrow.org<http://wheremindsgrow.org/>
[SPL_facebook-icon_WEB]<https://www.facebook.com/springfieldpubliclibrary/?ref=sgm>  [SPL_twitter-icon_WEB] <https://twitter.com/wheremindsgrow>   [SPL_instagram-icon_WEB] <https://www.instagram.com/spl_wheremindsgrow/>