[Libs-Or] 10 Sessions Announced for the Library advocacy and funding conference

Every Library everylibrary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 08:34:50 PDT 2024

We're excited about these 10 sessions at the Library Advocacy and Funding
Conference (https://www.lafcon.org/sessions).

We're adding more every week!

Register today and you'll have the opportunity to hear from Mike
Hixenbaugh, Amanda Jones (That Librarian), and more!

See the sessions here - https://www.lafcon.org/sessions

All of the Library Advocacy and Funding Conference (LAFCON) sessions are
pre-recorded and there are a number of great reasons we’re doing this. We
want this conference to be easy to attend for people anywhere in the United
States or around the world. With all conference sessions available
concurrently during the three days of the conference you can watch any
session at any time on your own schedule. If you prefer to watch the
conference sessions at noon or at midnight, that’s up to you!

Register here - https://www.lafcon.org/register

Join us July 24th-26th, online - in your own timezone and on your own
schedule - at the Library Advocacy and Funding Conference and enjoy
unlimited access to dozens of high-impact presentations, panels, and
sessions.

Plus you'll get access to hundreds of sessions from our conference in 2020
and 2022.