[Libs-Or] No fooling! NWILL call for proposals deadline extended through April 1!

Summer Steele steeles at ohsu.edu
Fri Mar 22 10:31:30 PDT 2024

***Cross posting one more time with our extended proposal deadline!***

We know toucan do it! The deadline to submit proposal<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/PHQCB5efNsPfy6zC6__;!!Mi0JBg!J_qEvoGRRDZLJIvEw8ll28wJPHLNhMB-1gJRT_-vdaPZqckiZ-tKVyhQ_59TnD_XMgSVl5NsuZT_9i4Urfs$> ideas for the 2024 NWILL Conference has been extended to April 1!

The hybrid conference will be held September 18-20, 2024 in person at the University of Oregon<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.uoregon.edu/about__;!!Mi0JBg!J_qEvoGRRDZLJIvEw8ll28wJPHLNhMB-1gJRT_-vdaPZqckiZ-tKVyhQ_59TnD_XMgSVl5NsuZT_OqEMe14$> in Eugene<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.eugenecascadescoast.org/__;!!Mi0JBg!J_qEvoGRRDZLJIvEw8ll28wJPHLNhMB-1gJRT_-vdaPZqckiZ-tKVyhQ_59TnD_XMgSVl5NsuZT_HUrxmMQ$>, and virtually on the Whova conference platform.

Presenters are invited to share their knowledge and experiences through a real-time 45 minute session, a short pre-recorded lightning session, a real-time 60 minute panel discussion, or an in-person poster session.

We welcome submissions from library professionals and paraprofessionals working in all types of libraries. Topics can be directly related or adjacent to interlibrary loan and library resource sharing. Preference may be given to presenters who will attend the conference in person.

Our past conference survey results suggest that the resources sharing community is interested in learning more about these topics:

  - Budget Challenges and Logistics                             - Censorship

  - Controlled Digital Lending                                       - Copyright and CONTU Alternatives

  - Serving Underserved Populations                            - Ebook ILL

  - Patron Outreach/Education                                       - Statistics & Reporting

  - Training & Position Documentation                        - Resource Sharing in Public Libraries

Conference registration fees will be waived for presenters and co-presenters.

For-profit organizations and companies can share information about their products and services by sponsoring the conference. Please contact <mailto:nwillconf at gmail.com> us to get more information about our sponsorship opportunities.

Please email the NWILL Planning Committee at nwillconf at gmail.com<mailto:nwillconf at gmail.com> with any questions.

We hope you will join us for the Northwest Interlibrary Loan and Resource Sharing Conference this fall.

2024 NWILL Conference Planning Committee

nwillconf at gmail.com<mailto:nwillconf at gmail.com>

nwill.org <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/nwill.org__;!!Mi0JBg!J_qEvoGRRDZLJIvEw8ll28wJPHLNhMB-1gJRT_-vdaPZqckiZ-tKVyhQ_59TnD_XMgSVl5NsuZT_8zZ-Txc$>