[Libs-Or] How you handle discarded materials

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Tue Mar 26 12:51:23 PDT 2024

We use Better World Books for a lot of our items. The rest go to the Friends, who either sell them or give them away. BWB does require you to scan every item, which can be a bit onerous if you have a large number of materials, but shipping is free and they accept a lot of items.

[dwsquare2]

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
(She/They)
Library Director
__

City of Lincoln City  |  Driftwood Public Library
801 SW Hwy 101  |  Ste 201  |  Lincoln City, OR