We need YOU!
It's that time of year, Spring is around the corner (um, I sure hope so anyway) and CSD needs to add to our great team. It's time to nominate candidates for the CSD Board (Children's Services Division of the Oregon Library Association).
The A - B - C's of CSD:
A – Awesome opportunity to get involved and help shape the future of CSD and children’s library services in Oregon
B – Build your network of colleagues across the state [and across the nation!]
C – Connect – Collaborate - Celebrate!
Have you, even briefly, considered joining in the fun of being a part of the Children's Services Division Board?
Have you ever thought, "Gee, I'd like to help out but...":
1. I'm just too busy
2. My library is too small
3. I'll think about it.....for next year
4. I don't know what I can do to help out
1. Everybody's busy. You're not alone. There are many great CSD Board alumni (and current Board members) to
connect with for support and guidance.
2. We welcome people from all different sized libraries; there are different opportunities that might work for you (not all
of them requiring election to an office), just ask!
3. Guess what? It IS next year. Now's the time to take that step and join in the fun!
4. We can help you figure that out.
We need candidates for the following positions (position descriptions attached):
Nominations are being accepted NOW! Yes, you can nominate yourself. You must be a member of CSD.