[MLRR_newsletter] 2018 MLRR Fall Newsletter

JOHNSON Becky * DGMI Becky.JOHNSON at oregon.gov
Mon Nov 19 15:06:11 PST 2018

Happy Fall Everyone!

Here is the first issuance of our DOGAMI-MLRR Newsletter - ENGAGe. We will strive to keep you up to date on important updates, staff changes, and even answer common questions!

https://www.oregongeology.org/mlrr/news/ENGAGe_Fall_2018.pdf

Becky Johnson | Office Operations Assistant
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
Mineral Land Regulation and Reclamation
229 Broadalbin St SW, Albany, Oregon 97321
Direct: (541) 967-2083 | Fax: (541) 967-2075
Becky.johnson at oregon.gov | www.oregongeology.org<http://www.oregongeology.org/>

Unless otherwise indicated, all information in this correspondence is classified as Level 1, "Published" according to State of Oregon statute and administrative policy.