[MLRR_newsletter] 2019 MLRR Summer Newsletter & Special Civil Penalties Newsletter

JOHNSON Becky * DGMI Becky.JOHNSON at oregon.gov
Fri Jun 28 09:53:59 PDT 2019

Congratulations Everyone, We Have Made it to Summer!

Here are is Summer issuance of our DOGAMI-MLRR Newsletter - ENGAGe. We strive to keep you up to date on important updates, staff changes, and even answer common questions! This issue updates you on our MLR Awards program, as well as provides DOGAMI insight on the Spring 2019 Storm Water Event (the Spring 2019 Flooding).

We also have a special and very important edition of the DOGAMI-MLRR Newsletter – ENGAGe included, specifically geared towards educating our permittees on the launch of our Civil Penalties program and the changes to DOGAMI’s renewal schedule. Please make sure to read this one thoroughly, as the changes will affect everyone.

The newsletters can be viewed on our website via the following links:
https://www.oregongeology.org/mlrr/news/ENGAGe_Civil%20Penalties_2019_FINAL.pdf
https://www.oregongeology.org/mlrr/news/ENGAGe_Summer_2019.pdf

Have a wonderful summer,

Becky Johnson | Office Operations Assistant
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
Mineral Land Regulation and Reclamation
229 Broadalbin St SW, Albany, Oregon 97321
Direct: (541) 967-2083| Fax: (541) 967-2075
Becky.johnson at oregon.gov |www.oregongeology.org<http://www.oregongeology.org/>

Unless otherwise indicated, all information in this correspondence is classified as Level 1, “Published” according to State of Oregon statute and administrative policy.