[MLRR_newsletter] 2020 MLRR Spring Newsletter

JOHNSON Becky * DGMI Becky.JOHNSON at oregon.gov
Thu Mar 5 12:37:45 PST 2020

Happy (Almost) Spring!

The Spring 2020 issuance of our DOGAMI-MLRR Newsletter - ENGAGe is here! We strive to keep you up to date on important updates, staff changes, and even answer common questions! This issue action packed with special updates! This includes an update on the definition to surface mining, and a feature update on the Grassy Mountain Chemical Mining Project.

The newsletter can be found here: https://www.oregongeology.org/mlrr/news/ENGAGe_2020_Spring.pdf (**if it loads a blank page, hit the refresh button at the top)

Have a wonderful spring season!

Becky Johnson | Office Operations Assistant
Oregon Department of Geology and Mineral Industries
Mineral Land Regulation and Reclamation
229 Broadalbin St SW, Albany, Oregon 97321
Direct: (541) 967-2083 | Fax: (541) 967-2075
Becky.johnson at oregon.gov | www.oregongeology.org<http://www.oregongeology.org/>

Unless otherwise indicated, all information in this correspondence is classified as Level 1, "Published" according to State of Oregon statute and administrative policy.