[oblpct] Career Development training

Oregon Bd Licensed Profess Counselors & Therapists Information
Wed Feb 10 16:02:58 PST 2010

This information is provided as a courtesy of the Board of Licensed
Professional Counselors & Therapists and is not an endorsement.

8th Annual OCDA Professional Development Institute and Awards Luncheon

The Oregon Career Development Association (OCDA) is hosting an exciting
professional development opportunity on March 12th in Portland. This
year's keynote speaker is Richard N. Bolles, author of the popular job
search book What Color is Your Parachute? Given the economy and
employment concerns of many of our clients, I expect you will find this
training very helpful.

Lunch is included, and continuing education credits are available
through NBCC. Special rates for students and retired members.

For a full agenda of events and registration information, visit:

http://www.ocda.info/pdi.html

OCDA promotes quality career development in Oregon and SW Washington. We
are a member friendly association made up of career practitioners
working in diverse settings throughout our region. Please consider
joining and becoming involved. Leadership opportunities are available,
including board member positions. www.ocda.info

Matt Morscheck, MS, NCC
Career & Personal Development Counseling
Confidential Voice Mail: (503) 490-9746