[oblpct] ORCA conference: "Call for Proposals"

Oregon Bd Licensed Profess Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Mar 29 08:30:52 PDT 2011

The following information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board
of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.

Dear Member,

We are pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for the 2011 Oregon
Counseling Association Fall Conference scheduled for Nov. 3-5, 2011.
This year's conference theme "How We Serve" reflects the many ways in
which we meet the diverse needs of our clients and communities.  We
invite you to share your knowledge, experience and lessons learned with
colleagues from across our state who - like you - are passionate about
serving our client populations and fostering growth and change.

Proposals are sought for one-hour and two-hour workshops and 15-minute
poster presentations.  Please consider submitting a program proposal
that reflects the conference theme.  Accepted proposal presenters are
eligible to register for the full ORCA Fall Conference at discounted
presenter rates.

Submitting your Proposal
Please submit an electronic copy of your proposed program by downloading
and completing the official proposal form from the ORCA website.
Proposals are due no later than May 1.  Proposals received past the
deadline may be considered per the discretion of the Fall Conference
Planning Committee.  Selected presenters will receive discounted
conference rates at the conference.

For more information, visit: www.or-counseling.org/fall-conference.

Becky Eklund, Executive Director
Oregon Board of Licensed Professional