[oblpct] Lewis & Clark Graduate School training

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Thu Nov 15 14:24:01 PST 2012

The following is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.  Providing this information does not constitute an endorsement.

The Center for Community Engagement at the Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling is accepting registrations for our spring workshops and events. Click on the links below for more information or visit <http://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/counselors_and_therapists/> our website to browse all upcoming offerings for counselors and therapists<http://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/counselors_and_therapists/>.

Advanced Gambling Counselor Certification<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/12993-advanced-gambling-counselor-certification>
Saturdays, February 2, 16 and March 2, 16, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

Introduction to Ecopsychology<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/14432-introduction-to-ecopsychology>
Saturday-Sunday, February 9, 10, March 9, 10, April 13-14, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.

16th Annual Columbia River Eating Disorder Network Conference<https://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/conferences/eating_disorders/>
Saturday, February 9, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

Listening to the Body: Yoga Calm for Therapists<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/14320-listening-to-the-body-yoga-calm-for-therapists>
Friday-Saturday, April 5-6, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.

Emerging Trends in Ecotherapy<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/14309-emerging-trends-in-ecotherapy>
Friday, April 19, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.

New events are added to our calendar regularly. For the latest on events related to your specific interests, sign up to receive periodic updates by email and/or mail.<https://graduate.lclark.edu/programs/continuing_education/mailing_list/>

Center for Community Engagement
Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling
0615 SW Palatine Hill Road MSC 85
Portland, OR 97219
Phone: 503-768-6040
Email: cce at lclark.edu<mailto:cce at lclark.edu>