[oblpct] Oregon Counseling Association conference

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Oct 2 15:06:52 PDT 2012

The Oregon Counseling Association is hosting its annual conference on Nov. 1-3 in Portland, OR at the Red Lion on the River. The schedule includes 19 CE hours, loads of networking opportunities and dynamic speakers like Dr. David Manock and Dr. Michelle Cox educating you about emotionally focused therapy. Other learning opportunities include stimulating sessions on gambling treatment, depression and anxiety in lesbian, gay and bisexual individuals, distance counseling, mindfulness practices for parents, working with Asian and Native Hawaiian populations, and counseling for military sexual trauma. Our program is jam-packed with exciting education, all geared around our theme "Appreciating the Diverse Experience." Visit www.or-counseling.org<http://www.or-counseling.org> to register or learn about the featured topics and speakers.  For more information, contact registration at or-counseling.org<mailto:registration at or-counseling.org>

Becky Eklund, Executive Director
Oregon Board of Licensed
   Professional Counselors & Therapists
3218 Pringle Road SE, Suite 250