[oblpct] Training: Providing services to veterans

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Apr 9 15:10:38 PDT 2013

The following information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.  This is not an endorsement.

Returning Veterans Project is proud to announce our upcoming trainings, including our first in Medford, Oregon:

Sexual Trauma and Veterans: Supporting Transformation and Healing
May 3, 2013, 8:00 am to 4:45 pm (registration begins at 7:15 am)
Lewis and Clark College, 0615 SW Palatine Hill Rd., Portland, OR 97219
Free Tuition, 7 CEUs available (advance registration required)

Click here<https://graduate.lclark.edu/live/events/13666-sexual-trauma-and-veterans-supporting> for more information and to register

This event is co-sponsored by Returning Veterans Project, Military Sexual Trauma (MST) Taskforce Portland VAMC, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Employee Education System and the VA Northwest Mental Illness Research, Education and Clinical Center

Military Culture, Treating Combat PTSD, Treating Military Sexual Trauma Survivors and the Impact on Military Families
June 8, 2013, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
in Medford, Oregon

Tuition $25 ($30 after May 31); free for RVP Providers and VA and Vet Center Staff; CEUs applied for.

Click Here<http://www.returningveterans.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=16> for more information and to register

Becky Eklund, Executive Director
Oregon Board of Licensed
   Professional Counselors & Therapists