[oblpct] Training: Ethical and Professional Issues

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Feb 19 09:08:16 PST 2013

The following information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists.  This is not an endorsement.

Good Morning:

I am offering Reel Therapy: Ethical and Professional Issues for Therapists in Portland on April 26th and Corvallis on May 10th. It will offer 6 hours of continuing education. I am an approved provider for social workers, counselors, psychologists and marriage and family therapists. There are reduced registration fees for early and group registrations.

Satisfy your ethics requirement and watch film clips from feature films too. Not a bad deal. Please go to www.michaelkahnworkshops.com<http://www.michaelkahnworkshops.com> for more details or email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Michael Kahn, LPC
704 962 8023

Go to www.michaelkahnworkshops.com<http://www.michaelkahnworkshops.com> for
the most recent film blog entry and my upcoming workshops.

Becky Eklund, Executive Director
Oregon Board of Licensed
   Professional Counselors & Therapists
3218 Pringle Road SE, Suite 250