[oblpct] Lewis & Clark training opportunities

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Oct 22 16:48:05 PDT 2013

See attached training information.

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

From: Matsya Siosal <msiosal at lclark.edu<mailto:msiosal at lclark.edu>>
Date: October 21, 2013 at 11:21:02 AM PDT
To: Becky Eklund <Becky.Eklund at state.or.us<mailto:Becky.Eklund at state.or.us>>
Subject: list serve post

Hi Becky,

Attached are details for 3 workshops that I invite you to share with the OBLPCT list. I'm sending them in a Word document with the links embedded hoping that when you copy and past the formatting will carry through. I've noticed in the last few posts the formatting is lost and wonder if that's due to sending the content in the body of an email.

many thanks,

Matsya Siosal
Program and Marketing Manager
Center for Community Engagement
Lewis & Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling
0615 SW Palatine Hill Road, MSC 85
Portland, OR 97219
Phone: 503.768.6222
Fax: 503-768-6045