[oblpct] DSM-5 OAMFT Coastal division

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Tue Jan 14 08:41:59 PST 2014

The following information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists.  This is not an endorsement.

After many communications, date changes, and even staff changes, our OAMFT coastal division is having our DSM-5 training! Bay Area Hospital and I are working together to bring Dr. Robert McKelvey, child/adolescent psychologist from OHSU to provide the training. The event will be on Friday, April 25, 2014. On that date, he will provide a lunch grand rounds for primary care physicians on DSM 5.  Then that evening, he will present a 90 minute dinner talk for nurse practitioners, private practice clinicians, school psychologists, mental health clinicians, and behavioral health members.

The dinner will be from 6:00-6:30 and the talk from 6:30-8:00. Our MFT's South Coast Peer Consultation group will have a small conference room available for from 5:30 to 6 for networking. I believe this will be a warm opening for our South Coast MFT / LPC  members to join together. You are invited to attend, and I hope you do. Please contact me if you'd like to attend and need lodging or directions.

Dr. McKelvey is a great speaker and if anyone can bring some humor into a talk on the DSM 5 it's him.
Lizzie

Elizabeth Sunzeri, MS, LMFT
President OAMFT
Oregon Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
Heather Hills Therapy Center
92651 Heather Lane
Coos Bay, OR 97420
(541) 266-7669
Fax (866) 906-9321
sunzeri at gmail.com<mailto:sunzeri at gmail.com>
www.HeatherHillsTherapy.com<http://www.heatherhillstherapy.com/>

Janelle Houston, MPP | Operations & Policy Analyst
3218 Pringle Rd. SE | Suite 130 | Salem, OR 97302
p) 503.373.7020 | f) 503.374.1904
Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners | www.oregon.gov/OBPE<http://www.oregon.gov/OBPE>
Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists | www.oregon.gov/OBLPCT<http://www.oregon.gov/OBLPCT>