[OBPEeNews] BOARD MEMBER OPENINGS

OBPE updates obpeenews at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue Feb 7 15:00:31 PST 2012

Greetings!

The Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners has several Board members with terms ending in June 2012.  We have openings for both Licensed Psychologist or Psychologist Associate Members, as well as an opening for at least one Public Member.

The Governor's office and the Board would particularly like to see more diversity on the Board.  In addition, it would be helpful to have a Psychologist or Public Member from  Southern or Eastern Oregon.  (Note: A Public Member may not be a first degree relative of a licensed psychologist.)

Please feel free to call me or any current Board Member with any questions you may have about the responsibilities of Board membership.

All best,

Debra
debra.mchugh at state.or.us
503-373-1155