ACEC/ODOT September (PS&E) Brownbag

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Sep 12 07:46:00 PDT 2008

Come join us in the discussion of final Plans, Specifications, and
Estimates (PS&E). Topics to be discussed are the delivery roles,
responsibilities, and expectations. This workshop is usually scheduled
for 4-hours, however the brownbag will condense that time to 1-hour.
ACEC/ODOT . . . A Partnership for Excellent Monthly Brown Bag Lunch
Series** Final Plans PS&E Delivery Roles, Responsibilities, and
Expectations ODOT Office of Pre-Letting Presented by Greg Stellmach,
Interim Manager ODOT Office of Pre-Letting When: Thursday, September 25,
2008 12:00 Noon to 1:00 p.m. (or 1:30 p.m. allotted for questions and/or
project examples for those who wish to stay) Where: ODOT Region 1,
Conference Room A & B 123 NW Flanders Street, Portland, OR 97209 (503)
731-8200 RSVP to: Fred Maddox, KPFF Consulting Engineers
fred.maddox at kpffcivilpdx.com
*: Each month we feature a different technical presentation. Programs
are geared toward project managers, project **Each month we feature a
different technical presentation. Programs are geared toward project
managers, project engineers, and project leaders. Good for one PDH
credit!