2009 Inspection Training Season

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Dec 8 14:40:47 PST 2008

Good afternoon,
This is just a note to let you all know that the schedule is out for the
2009 Inspection Training season. All classes are published on-line and
are available to register through HR for ODOT Staff. For consultants and
other non-ODOT staff, a registration form can be obtained on-line at:
http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/CONSTRUCTION/Cert/InspCert.shtml.
In addition we have published an updated version of the inspector pocket
reference. This is available for purchase on-line at:
http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/CONSTRUCTION/publications2.shtml under
Manual Order Form. You may also order through Lori Butler. There is a
nominal fee of $10 to cover the cost of printing.
If you have questions about training or the pocket reference, feel free
to contact me at the number below or Lori Butler at 503-986-3007.
Thanks.
Cole....
Cole F. Mullis, P. E.
Oregon Department of Transportation