ACEC/ODOT Technology Transfer Subcommittee - Questionnaire for ACEC

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jan 12 12:00:15 PST 2009

Greetings,

The ACEC/ODOT Technology Transfer Subcommittee has prepared a short
survey regarding the Consultant Web Portal located on ODOT's home page
(http://www.odot.state.or.us/ffp/hwy/opd/consultant.html
<http://www.odot.state.or.us/ffp/hwy/opd/consultant.html> ).  The web
portal was created to provide straightforward links for ACEC members to
access numerous websites on ODOT's web page.  As the web portal has been
in existence now for over two years, we would like to release a
questionnaire to ACEC regarding its effectiveness and request feedback
on desired changes to the page.  The link below contains the web-based
questionnaire.   Please take a moment to complete the survey by January
23rd.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=geWj93JCmT0Okli9IANFQw_3d_3d
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=geWj93JCmT0Okli9IANFQw_3d_3d>

Please contact me or Holly Winston at ODOT if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Charles

Charles Radosta, P.E.
Associate Engineer
Kittelson & Associates, Inc.
610 SW Alder Street, Suite 700
Portland, OR  97205-3608
www.kittelson.com
cradosta at kittelson.com
(503) 535-7428  (direct)
(503) 228-5230  (front desk)
(503) 273-8169  (fax)
Transportation Engineering / Planning
Baltimore | Bend | Boise | Fort Lauderdale | Orlando | Phoenix |
Portland | Tucson