ACEC/ODOT May 2009 Brownbag - Public Involvement

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue May 19 07:57:50 PDT 2009

On behalf of the Region 1 ACEC/ODOT training committee, we welcome your
attendance to the May Brown Bag Lunch Series, Public Involvement topic
"Can't we all just get along". There will be three dynamic PI experts
present, Lew Fredericks - NW Ideas, Joan Brown-Kline - Joan Brown-Kline
Associates, and Jonath Colon - Montesi and Associates Consulting,
facilitated by our own Shelli Romero.

Please open the flyer and follow RSVP instructions for this session. The
flyer can be found at the ODOT internet site
http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/HWY/REGION1/ACECbrownbags/

Fred Maddox of KPFF Consulting Engineer's will be handling all RSVP's.

If you would like your name removed from these invitations be sure to
reply letting me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks

Tony Coleman
Region 1 Freight Mobility/Construction Liaison
123 NW Flanders Street
Portland, Oregon 97209-4016
Phone 503.731.8480
Cell 503.880.8210