October ACEC/ODOT Brownbag (Access Management - "What's new ....."

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Oct 14 08:23:12 PDT 2009

On behalf of the Region 1 ACEC/ODOT training committee, we welcome your attendance to the October Access Management topic "What's New in access management?".

Harold Lasley, ODOT Access Management Unit Manager, and Marty Jensvold, ODOT Region 1 Access Management Engineer, will present a four part overview of "What's new in access management?".

Please open the flyer found at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training/index.shtml and follow RSVP instructions for this session.

If you would like your name removed from these invitations be sure to reply letting me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks
 <<2009 Access Management flyer.pdf>>
Tony Coleman
Region 1 Freight Mobility/Construction Liaison
123 NW Flanders Street
Portland, Oregon 97209-4016
Phone 503.731.8480
Cell 503.880.8210