January ACEC/ODOT Brownbag Bridge topic - "The history of the City of Portland Harbor Wall"

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jan 19 07:33:34 PST 2010

On behalf of the Region 1 ACEC/ODOT steering committee, we welcome your attendance to the January Bridge topic "A Look Back - The City of Portland and its Harbor Wall".

The presentation team of David O'Longaigh, Supervising Eng'r - City of Portland Bridge Dept., Steve Yates, Maintenance Eng'r. - City of Portland, and Cameron Glasgow, Eng'r. - City of Portland Dept. will lead an engaging presentation on the history of the Harbor Wall.

Please open the flyer found at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training/index.shtml and follow RSVP instructions for this session.

If you would like your name removed from these invitations be sure to reply letting me know at your earliest convenience. Thanks

Tony Coleman
Region 1 Freight Mobility/Construction Liaison
123 NW Flanders Street
Portland, Oregon 97209-4016
Phone 503.731.8480
Cell 503.880.8210