July ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Lunch Session: Implementation of Section 18 of the Oregon Jobs and Transportation Act

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jun 30 09:42:25 PDT 2010

All ODOT project delivery staff and ACEC partners,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session at noon on July
15th.

ODOT Geo-Environmental Managers, Jennifer Sellers (Environmental Program
Mgr) and Ken Franklin (Quality Improvement Program Mgr) will deliver a
presentation on the implementation of Section 18 of the Oregon Jobs and
Transportation Act with a look ahead at 2011.

Please open the flyer at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training for more
information. Due to limited conference room capacity, please RSVP to me.

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791