August ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: Categorizing the Safety Performance of Oregon's Intersections

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jul 28 06:04:43 PDT 2010

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session at noon on August
11th.

Dr. Chris Monsere, P.E. and Assistant Professor at Portland State
University, will deliver a presentation on recent efforts to quantify
the safety performance of typical intersections in Oregon.

Please open the flyer at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training for more
information. Due to limited conference room capacity, please RSVP to
Valerie Spanswick of OBEC Consulting Engineers [vspanswick at obec.com].

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791