October ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: Integrating Technology into Right of Way Services

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Sep 22 15:08:53 PDT 2010

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session at noon on
October  13th.

This session will showcase the integration of information technology
into the delivery of successful right of way services.

Please open the flyer at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training for more
information. Due to limited conference room capacity, please RSVP.

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791