November ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: Vertical Datums, Height Modernization and the Oregon Real-time GPS Network

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 21 08:01:25 PDT 2010

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session at noon on
November 10th.

There are numerous vertical survey datums in Oregon and this
presentation will review the relationship between geodetic, tidal, and
river datums used to reference heights in Oregon. Ken Bays, ODOT's Lead
Geodetic Surveyor, will review the various vertical survey datums in
Oregon and explain how the Oregon Real-time GPS Network will be used for
Height Modernization in Oregon.

Please open the flyer at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training for more
information. Due to limited conference room capacity, please RSVP to
Valerie Spanswick [mailto:VSpanswick at obec.com].

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791