January ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: Bidding

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Dec 23 08:56:18 PST 2010

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session from noon until
1:30PM on January 12th. Please come prepared to be an active participant
for 90 minutes of hands-on fun!

Experience the edgy hours in the contractor's office leading up to a bid
and develop a better understanding of how incomplete or ambiguous
information affects the final bid. Join us and participate in pre-bid
and bid day frenzy through a hands-on exercise delivered by WILDISH's
Tom Deines and Tim Hendrix. Don't worry, you can't lose your shirt in
this venture!

Please open the flyer at www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training for more
information. You will also find our Topic Calendar for 2011 at the same
location.

Due to limited conference room capacity and the need to prepare
hand-outs for this special presentation, please RSVP to Matthew Stucker
[mailto:Matthew.STUCKER at odot.state.or.us].

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791