CANCELLED - TRAINING OPPORTUNITY: INTEGRATED BRIDGE PROJECT DELIVERY AND LIFE CYCLE MANAGEMENT

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Jan 10 09:05:45 PST 2011

Shortly after I sent out an announcement about the "Integrated Bridge
Project Delivery And Life Cycle Management" I learned that this training
was being cancelled.  Apparently, the FHWA contract with the company
providing the training expired at the end of 2010 and the FHWA subject
matter expert retired on December 31, 2010.  This training may be
rescheduled after April of this year.

Lorrie Schaefer, Senior Training Consultant
Human Resources
Oregon Department of Transportation
Telephone:  503-378-5224
FAX:  503-378-3481