February ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: Alternative Contracting Methods

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Jan 27 08:21:47 PST 2011

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session from noon until
1:00PM on February 9th.

Alternative Contracting Methods can be important tools in our project
delivery tool bag. Come join us as Karen Scott of ODOT's Office of
Project Letting shows us how and when to utilize these tools!

Please open the flyer at www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training/ for more
information. You will also find our 2011 Topic Calendar at the same
location.

To help us prepare PDH records and ensure that we have adequate
conference room capacity, please RSVP to Matthew Stucker
[mailto:Matthew.STUCKER at odot.state.or.us].

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791