October ACEC/ODOT Region 2 Brown Bag Session: R/W Process Before and After The Uniform Act

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Fri Sep 23 15:13:38 PDT 2011

All ODOT and ACEC project delivery staff,

On behalf of ODOT Region 2 and our ACEC partners, we welcome your
attendance at the ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Session from 12:00PM
until 1:00PM on Wednesday, October 12th.

Glenn Bridger of HDR (formally of FHWA for 38 years) will share his
experiences before and after passage of The Uniform Act signed into law
in 1971 and how the right of way process worked before its passage.
Please open the flyer at http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training/ for
more information.
To help us prepare PDH records and ensure that we have adequate
conference room capacity, please RSVP to Valerie Spanswick
[mailto:vspanswick at obec.com].

Thank you!

Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-Region 2 Tech Center-Bridge/Geo/Hydro/Hazmat Unit
(503) 986-2791