ACEC/ODOT R2 Brown Bag Lunch Sessions: Response to Recent Administrative and Operational Restrictions

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jan 11 11:07:28 PST 2012

In light of the recently distributed Administrative and Operational
Restrictions by Director Garrett and the Governor, the ACEC/ODOT R2
Brown Bag Sessions will be deferred until at least March. We will see
what March holds but it is my hope that ODOT will be able to resume this
cooperative effort with ACEC and continue providing this Project
Delivery training opportunity.
Matthew Stucker,P.E.
Structural Design Engineer
ODOT-R2TC-Bridge/Geo/Hydro Unit