January 2012 RG1 Bridge Brown Bag - Fremont Bridge

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Wed Jan 18 07:18:11 PST 2012

On behalf of the Region 1 ACEC/ODOT training committee, we welcome your
attendance to the January 27, 2012, Bridge Brown Bag . The topic of
discussion will be the "Design & Construction of the Fremont Bridge".
Please open the flyer found at
http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/Training/index.shtml and follow RSVP
instructions for this session. We forward to another great year of
topics and networking with our ACEC partners and Emerging Small
Contracting community.
Tony Coleman
Region 1 Freight Mobility/Construction Liaison
123 NW Flanders Street
Portland, Oregon 97209-4016
Phone 503.731.8480
Cell 503.880.8210
Fax 503.731.8531
anthony.t.coleman at odot.state.or.us
"The more we communicate with our customers and stakeholders, the
stronger our relationships become, and the more trust is built. It is in
our best interest as an agency and in the interest of public stewardship
that we provide accurate, up-to-date information to our customers and
stakeholders. Additionally, keeping freight moving efficiently on
Oregon's transportation system is good for the economy."