2015 edition of the Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction Survey

ODOT Info - A&E Consultants odot_ae_consultant_info at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Mon Mar 11 13:55:57 PDT 2013

The 2015 edition of the Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction, used primarily by ODOT and APWA, is currently scheduled to be published in July of 2014. The book will be published and distributed using an outside vendor and the ODOT Office of Project Letting is seeking information to help finalize details with the publisher. Specifically, we need to estimate the number of books that will be purchased in the first 120 days.
Currently, we estimate the cost of the book will be between $13 and $15 each, plus shipping, if a certain number of books are purchased in the first 120 days. Without this initial purchase from the vendor the per unit cost will be higher. The books will become available for purchase in July 2014, and will be used on all ODOT contracts going to bid on or after January 1, 2015.
Everyone wanting or needing a copy of the 2015 Oregon Standard Specifications for Construction will be required to purchase one through the vendor, including internal ODOT staff.
We appreciate your help in gathering this information. By answering the survey below, you are not making a commitment to purchase any books at any time. Please provide your response by Friday, March 29, 2013.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZKSRMCP

Brenda S. Marcus, OPMA
Office of Project Letting Manager
Specifications l Estimating | Pre-letting l Quality Assurance for Design
Oregon Department of Transportation
Traffic-Roadway Section
4040 Fairview Industrial Dr SE, MS #1
Salem, OR 97302-1142